Thank You for your interest in Bidii Photography! We are here to serve our community with professional services at reasonable prices. Bidii Photography offers photo sessions on location in Baton Rouge, La. and in the surrounding areas. Please take a little time to look through our services offered and feel free to contact us for questions and quotes!
May Peace Shine Upon You,
Jewell & Alisha Simon
Bidii Photography is the brainchild of a husband and wife team. Bidii (Bee-Dee) is a Swahili word meaning Effort. Bidii images specialize in outdoor, fast paced, high energy atmospheres and conditions that require the most effort to produce the best photos. We are also experienced in capturing beautiful formal events, commercial photography, corporate events and traditional portraiture. We strive to tell a story by capturing the spirit of the moment through imaginative and creative photo journalism.
Bidii Photography will provide top quality photographs at a fair and reasonable price for the client’s unrestricted use, such as in their annual reports, on websites, brochures, publications, and personal use. All clients will receive the highest level of attention, devotion and commitment.
We will conduct ourselves in a professional manner and represent our client’s best interests within the limits of our professional responsibility.
Code of Conduct
- We will strive to present all photographic services in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
- We will use the highest levels of honesty, professionalism and integrity in all my transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims. I will act in a just and faithful manner towards clients, employers, employees and other members.
- We will at all times endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples I display, to apply my best efforts towards providing the best possible photographic services to my clients.
- I will have adequate duplicate backup equipment in the case of unforeseen equipment failure.
- We will not undertake in any paid work without a signed contract which outlines all relevant facts on the services and products provided, and at what cost to the client.
- We will abide by the terms of the contract regarding who will serve as the primary photographer. We will not subcontract or assign my duties to another photographer or studio unless expressly agreed to in writing by the client.
- We will not knowingly cause or allow the publication or broadcast of a photograph of a sensitive nature onto a public website or message board that would potentially harm the client.